Reboot Recovery Experiential WORKSHOP WHO is welcome: All graduates of RZ Group program and referred by Whitestone therapist. WHEN: Saturday May 1st, 2021
Reboot Recovery Experiential WORKSHOP
WHO is welcome: All graduates of RZ Group program and referred by Whitestone therapist.
WHEN: Saturday May 1st, 2021
Time: 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
WHERE: Whitestone boardroom (if local pandemic regulations permits) or via Zoom if necessary.
Please bring your own lunch (or stop by the Tim Hortons nearby)
COST: 250 $ (plus tax)
WHAT: Special 5 hour module focused on the recovery tasks 13 to 19 (Ref: Patrick Carnes).
It is your chance to :
- Deepen awareness of your place and goals in recovery future related
(the present meets the future through your values!)
- Improve your emotional intelligence, regulation/coping skills – enriched from the perspective of the nervous system dynamics
- Experientially process inner “workings” (loss, shame, fear, etc.)
- Build up your resilience!
- Identify and embrace your strengths
- Bring your issues! Each person will have an opportunity to work! You ARE probably familiar with emotional processing – it’s a space and time for integration.
PLAN: Morning: Introduction and rules, goals, recovery basics, building safety and boundaries check-in; mindfulness, focusing, relationships and much more.
Afternoon: Identifying inner wounds, processing issues /themes and closure.
Limited number of participants!
PLEASE CALL FACILITATOR : Elzbieta at 613-736-7217 ext. 222 to answer any questions or click below to register.
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 2:30 pm